Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ 20:15 - Jan 9 with 3870 viewsNotLoyal

People running to other sites and complaining that the naughty indies have different opinions to them. This site has been a godsend to many and a vital news source for many thousands more than used to frequent here and bully, destroy and humiliate people.

Best site for information, news and most times good dialogue has always been here for the past eighteen months. And people who go running to other sites complaining are no friends of mine.

As the few leave and go elsewhere, let’s give Keith the support he needs, true colours time 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:22 - Jan 9 with 2074 viewsmagicdaps10

Got time for you loyal but things are not right for sure on this site.
My eyes have been opened in the last 24 hours but it certainly has been building and I have seen it coming for a long time now.

Sorry to be writing this, sorry if it offends but I have to speak honestly for the benefit of the site.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:23 - Jan 9 with 2071 viewsDr_Parnassus

Any news if he will be returning?

Keith back in the fold, take a hard line on trouble makers and this site will continue as it was. Certainly the best Swansea source out there.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:27 - Jan 9 with 2051 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:22 - Jan 9 by magicdaps10

Got time for you loyal but things are not right for sure on this site.
My eyes have been opened in the last 24 hours but it certainly has been building and I have seen it coming for a long time now.

Sorry to be writing this, sorry if it offends but I have to speak honestly for the benefit of the site.

Some have left and some are gone today, so, are you saying since keith left it’s changed ?

OK I've changed it.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:29 - Jan 9 with 2035 viewsChief

This is getting a bit old now.

The sites great for news, articles and opinion, but this constant desire for recognition and lack of humility is letting it down.

If you've got that much confidence in your ability to be the premier source of information and discussion on the Swans (which it is ( ignore these apparent doubters and just get on with doing the job and accept constructive feedback.

Seems these days every single article has a 'told you so' or a dig to someone anonymous.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:34 - Jan 9 with 2021 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:27 - Jan 9 by NotLoyal

Some have left and some are gone today, so, are you saying since keith left it’s changed ?

Something has Suprised me in the last 24 hours but to say it's something associated since Keith left.. Would have to say no.

We were always as a site going to get to this breaking point, there is to much manipulation going on from posters with a history on this site long before Keith took over.....i think ultimately its why the site split.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:39 - Jan 9 with 2000 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:27 - Jan 9 by NotLoyal

It’s fair to say it has a bit.

Less man power on here has ramped up the trolling and trouble makers, we both know the posters that fit that criteria…

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:42 - Jan 9 with 1981 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:29 - Jan 9 by Chief

This is getting a bit old now.

The sites great for news, articles and opinion, but this constant desire for recognition and lack of humility is letting it down.

If you've got that much confidence in your ability to be the premier source of information and discussion on the Swans (which it is ( ignore these apparent doubters and just get on with doing the job and accept constructive feedback.

Seems these days every single article has a 'told you so' or a dig to someone anonymous.

Granted. I agree. We are at one on this.

OK I've changed it.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:49 - Jan 9 with 1932 viewspencoedjack

This site needs the main man back (no offence NL)
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 21:07 - Jan 9 with 1867 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:49 - Jan 9 by pencoedjack

This site needs the main man back (no offence NL)

What has to taken on board, yesterday was the first game played for how many weeks so a lot of built up steam was always going to be released.....was going to happen even with Keith here or not.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 21:38 - Jan 9 with 1794 viewsAirHawk22

I agree bring back the main man and things will soon be back to normal, he has respect and that counts for a lot.
Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:03 - Jan 9 with 1752 viewspencoedjack

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 21:07 - Jan 9 by magicdaps10

What has to taken on board, yesterday was the first game played for how many weeks so a lot of built up steam was always going to be released.....was going to happen even with Keith here or not.

MD10 that is your opinion & of course you are entitled to it.

This forum was set up by Keith & imo it like a rudderless ship without him.

Each to their own.
Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:13 - Jan 9 with 1729 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:03 - Jan 9 by pencoedjack

Each to their own.

Yep, no games is no excuse for bad behaviour.

This forum wasn’t designed for people to be continually trying to argue with others to “let off steam”. Take up jogging for that.

This site is for grown ups.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:49 - Jan 9 with 1674 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:03 - Jan 9 by pencoedjack

Each to their own.

Fair comment and put over in a decent manner.

If only all posters could be so decent and we might get the site to the level it should be.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 23:10 - Jan 9 with 1648 viewsThrasher6

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 21:07 - Jan 9 by magicdaps10

I think that is a good point...and it did. Most of the time it's healthy debate, but then it can turn toxic very quickly. And the problem is certain people seem to want that...almost revelling in it to the detriment of the debate...and personally to the people.
Hope Keith comes back soon...(respect to those standing in as well)....he seems a class act.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 23:13 - Jan 9 with 1637 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 23:10 - Jan 9 by Thrasher6

I think that is a good point...and it did. Most of the time it's healthy debate, but then it can turn toxic very quickly. And the problem is certain people seem to want that...almost revelling in it to the detriment of the debate...and personally to the people.
Hope Keith comes back soon...(respect to those standing in as well)....he seems a class act.

Correct.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 23:32 - Jan 9 with 1613 viewsGruffStephens

As much as I’m sure it’s appreciated I’m unsure of threads like this have a place, albeit they appear all over the internet. I just find it fascinating why other sites find this one so intriguing and interesting. The fact a few other people wait until the time in their minds is right to criticise and drag a few bored individuals along with them I see as a compliment.

It’s almost as if other sites members think the site manager need the clicks by getting people to respond to negativity about the hard work done on here. Obviously bored. What sort of life do these people actually have ?
Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 00:31 - Jan 10 with 1574 viewsItchySphincter

Do posters have to choose one or the other? Many of us lost on both.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 00:49 - Jan 10 with 1553 viewsGruffStephens

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 00:31 - Jan 10 by ItchySphincter

Do posters have to choose one or the other? Many of us lost on both.

I haven’t read anywhere where that’s been mentioned ?
Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 00:54 - Jan 10 with 1547 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 00:49 - Jan 10 by GruffStephens

Exactly its when they come on here causing trouble for the site owner that the issues begin.

They have all been told various times to stop, let's hope they do.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 0:54]

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 01:03 - Jan 10 with 1521 viewsGlossolalia

I speak transparently and without compromise, and yes, often over the mark. But I do this because I know others on here, often with conflicting opinions to my own, have the gumption, knowledge and intellect to counter my arguments well. This is essential! An echo chamber is drudgery and this place is certainly not that. I have genuine respect for many posters, regardless of their backgrounds.

This is the only forum I ever post on, and even then it's a quick flurry then gone. Bit like hives really. A quick perusal on the other forum reveals a site far less dynamically interesting: it lacks a certain vigour. Let people talk; it's all good for the brand.

Glossy is here for the long-run (7 years so far maybe?) and I hope you all are too.
Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 06:26 - Jan 10 with 1472 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 00:49 - Jan 10 by GruffStephens

Nowhere as far as I know, that’s why I was asking. It doesn’t have to be one or the other.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 07:34 - Jan 10 with 1433 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 23:10 - Jan 9 by Thrasher6

Nice that you can see my point, think the game on the weekend certainly had something to with the nastiness.

I am not sure on the answer although I have a suggestion to the admin if they want it, could be trialed for a month, I think a certain aspect would suprise them but I am focused on the best for the site and not personal gain, if they heard my suggestion then they would realise that.

I am available for DM if any wish to hear my suggestion and I could cover what to be prepared for if they took it up.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 08:00 - Jan 10 with 1394 viewsmagicdaps10

Seems a bit of talk about the other board, what I would like too know... Are posters allowed to mention names from the other board?

If not, which I believe the case to be, please remind posters of this before they go around once again telling other posters that they are not listening to Keith's warnings but are then doing the opposite themselves.
Appears that some posters think that they are immune from this or are just totally unaware they are doing it or just doing it to wind people up.

Keith would have 100% put a stop to it.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 09:19 - Jan 10 with 1324 viewsKilkennyjack

Keith has done an outstanding job.

He has my full respect and support, i am sure that i speak for many long standing posters in saying that.

Thanks Keith for all the long hours and the hard work.

We really hope you will stay with us.
Its great to have a long standing Swans fan in the drivers seat.

❤️ The Keith

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 09:23 - Jan 10 with 1323 viewsonehunglow

We should be able to post what we like a long as it is free from abuse and insults from other fan. Clearly this has been ramped up .

Dont like a comment ,fine. Negative or positive posts should be addressed as to content.

Plenty of posters can exchange without hate speech.

Dwight is posting ,IMO,tremendous stuff ;the truth and this will always sting.

We are sinking fast and reaction like this is understandable as we are worried.Those that are not are not "true Jacks".I really do not want us to be relegated which I was told was impossible. Well,it is. I think we MIGHT.I hope we do not.

Now move on and stick to the topic

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024